Designed for Students in their Senior Year
BCA has an initial meeting with client and parent(s) at any point in the summer prior to senior year. Student will fill out a BCA questionnaire about academic/non-academic interests, personal interests, experiences and concerns. Student will be asked to provide an official high school transcript, test score reports and a draft of any/all admissions essays.
- Review and critique of client’s college list. Provide possible late additions to list.
- Discussion about possible fall ACT/SAT testing
- Review/discussion of client’s essays, including topic suggestions and minor editing.
- Review of applications, extra-curricular resumes, supplemental materials.
- Preparation for campus/alumni interviews
- Meetings/discussions concerning pertinent issues not mentioned above.
BCA will keep in touch with client via email and/or phone regarding academic progress, extra-curricular activities, client’s questions and concerns. BCA welcomes parent/client questions throughout the entirety of the process.